This site is dedicated to the ongoing journey of emotional and spiritual growth in the face of physical deterioration. Join Susan S. in her day-to-day battles where victories are celebrated and defeats are sorrowfully appreciated for their lessons.

Click here to read My Story Begins or Lots to Think About Now.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Visiting Dr. Chainsaw Part I

I'm in New York and despite Dr. Chainsaw's handy work at oral surgery on me today, I had a lot of fun on Time Square tonight with my companion. We ate at the Hard Rock cafe and the break from stresses of medical meltdowns and preparations for moving when I get back made me feel like a million bucks! Chainsaw and I discussed the Vitamin D hypothesis and he said that he has considered this as a role in osteomyelites in his past work. I look forward to starting with that supplementation regime after I have my blood baseline levels assessed. I'm in lots of pain tonight and miss my family, but I'm happy to be alive and look forward to the big 'family move' next week.

0 comments:






Powered by WebRing.